Sunday, September 02, 2007

Sometimes a digg brings unknown treasures...


A friend recently told me about Digg.com. I decided to surf my way on over. I wasn't there long when I came across this amazing story about a flea market find.

The author found an old cosmetics case stuffed with a lifetime of portraits of the same woman, starting as a toddler, progressing up into her 50's. It's quite an amazing collection. Makes me want to know what happened to her... Maybe someone will recognize her...? She'd be about 70 years old now.

Do you know her???

Go to The Boat Lullabies.

I still don't really know what Digg.com is all about, but I'm glad I checked it out.

my email

2 comments:

Christina Ketchum said...

She is beautiful! I just love looking at stuff like that!!! I especially love looking at and reading old postcards in antique shops.

Christina Ketchum said...

Hey girlfriend! This is about your book club. I just LOVE your book club blog! It is totally cool! I didn't know if I should leave a comment there or what. Have ya'll decided what book ya'll are going to read for Oct? I really wanted to come to the next meeting (if we are in town)! Do ya'll mind if I bring Noah. I was always afaid to bring him to stuff like that but he seemed to do very well at the last one. Wathca think? You can email me at crissyren@hotmail.com.