Thursday, October 11, 2007

PhotoHunt: Smelly!


Hey! I didn't pick the theme... But I sure did have the photos! These are my friends' (the Tooleys) bullies, giving me some awesome PhotoHunt inspiration! Thanks Tug & Sophie!!! I'll visit again soon...

I don't actually go looking for dogs doing their business to shoot photos of... It just happens sometimes! This is another friend's bullie, Ebenezer, wishin' he had some privacy.


A photo of my Roo as a pup. She had a little diarrhea... Hence, the Pepto pout! You'll note I have a lot on me too. But, it did the trick! :)


Okay, okay! Enough already! This week's theme was fun to do... And I'm done! Teehee

my email

14 comments:

TeacherJulie said...

Love your post, very funny. The dogs are so cute. But I agree with you, they stink.

have a great weekend :)

TeacherJulie
http://www.teacherjulie.com

david mcmahon said...

Very nice work, Robin - you sure brought a smile to my face.

Canada has been a fairly big part in my life as well and the novel I'm finishing at the moment opens in Muskoka, one of my favourite places in the world ....

Rach said...

I like the first one! I love bulldiogs, they're so sweet and misunderstood! happy weekend :-)

Lisa said...

Mmmm smelly yes. Enjoy your weekend.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

More or less fits with my subject matter ;-)

Nice pics!

Andree said...

I have to hand it to you! This is one smelly post!!

Cynthia said...

Awww, very cute and smelly!

Lynn said...

Haha, I like that, the Pepto pout. Inspired by Angelina Jolie? :D

Anonymous said...

great take on this week's theme. Really funny.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Cute photos! :) Adorable woofies, and they certainly can be smelly! Nice photos for the Hunt this week.

My smelly photo.

Anonymous said...

Great ideas for this week,... made me chuckle. Have a good weekend.

Mommy Lutchi said...

lovely smelly....Mine is up at My two Cents Worth and
The 4 Seasons Of My Life I hope you can visit me too.

shay said...

What??!!!
I stopped by to say "hey" and found a whole lot o' smelly going on here.

Cutie baby!

Christina Ketchum said...

That is WAY TOO FUNNY!