Thursday, July 06, 2006

When it rains, it pours! (at least down here...)

I am having the hardest time with this blog!!! I am just not html savvy, so I can't seem to figure out how to add things to my site. HELP! I have tried several different things. I don't even know if anyone is reading this thing because I CAN'T ADD A COUNTER! Grrr.
And now my roller on my mighty mouse isn't working right. I don't know why. It's practically new & I've not abused it at all! I can scroll down & side to side (the greatest thing about a mighty mouse), but I cannot scroll UP all of a sudden. Just started happening tonight. Does anyone out there own a Mac? I'm also wondering why my pointer just drifts across the screen all on its own at times. I'm new to the Mac world, so I have no clue. If I'm using the mouse, sometimes it's like it gets a mind of it's own. I don't think it happens if I'm not even touching the mouse. I'm seriously not imagining this...& my Mac is NOT haunted! LOL I'll call Apple Support tomorrow, but for tonight, I'm going crazy!
On another note, I had a fabulously slow night at work tonight. Once in a while you just need some time to catch up with things, know what I mean? And, to add to my glee, it's been doing nothing but raining here for days. (Nevermind the not-too-serious flooding.) It comes & goes, but it's keeping things cooler which is ALWAYS welcome. See? I miss Canada! The humidity down here is for the birds!
Well, I have some serious mindless TV to watch off my TiVo... I'll get to writing more interesting things one of these days. Kudos to the blogging world out there...there are some GREAT blogs & I'm a blogging virgin. Hope I can catch up.
Later!

my email

No comments: